10.12.2012

the first five days after the weekend are the hardest.



It was a gloomy weekend in New York City, but that led to some interesting outfit choices for my outings (I'm not going to let a little rain spoil my weekly brunch and football plans). I decided to get a little witchy in the vein of Lydia Deetz (lipstick: Sephora (color isn't available anymore); shirt: Forever 21) for my Sunday Brunch. It went over pretty well! Haha. 

This weekend I'm going to visit my mom and baby brother in Pennsylvania. We're going to a pumpkin patch to get pumpkins and cider and take a hayride through the fir tree farm (it's like a coming attraction for Christmas, haha). My baby brother is six years-old so I take full advantage of his youth when Autumn and Winter roll around. I absolutely adore Autumn in the Northeast. I grew up going to Styers Orchard to pick apples and pumpkins with all of my cousins. I have nothing but fond memories of this time of year.   


2 comments:

  1. love the title of the post and your week of fall festivities sounds like fun. I can't wait to visit the pumpkin patch around here this weekend.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great, festive weekend for sure. You should definitely post pictures of the pumpkins you carve when you finally go to the pumpkin patch!

      Delete