9.18.2012

Holiday. Celebrate.

25, you were a much anticipated (read: dreaded) milestone. But, you've turned out to be the best yet. If I've learned anything during the impending doom that is reaching your mid-20s, it's that you should always have fun - perhaps even more fun than you had in your almost- to early-20s. And, you should always enjoy time spent with the greatest people you'll ever know. That's precisely what I'm doing.

I know my last post was full of photos from Lauren Wool, but she's just so fantastic that she deserves another post. This was the best way to wave "goodbye" to Summer 2012, and "hello" to 25, with the greatest people (though some are notably absent) I've had the pleasure of spending my days and nights with.


(via Lauren E. Wool Photography; full set here)

No comments:

Post a Comment