12.13.2011

Trimmings

The hiatus has come to an end.

In honor of the holiday season (read: CHIRSTMASTRAVAGANZA - because I'm obsessed), I'm thinking it's time to do some trimming.. of my hair, that is. See what I did there?

While there is a strong consensus that men love them some long hair, I feel like I've done the long hair for sooo long. I'm sure the minute I actually get to the salon to lop it off I'll have a massive panic attack and visions of pixie cuts from hell, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Now, to continue the tirade in the vain of trying to convince myself to part with the locks of love:







Who wouldn't part with said locks to have an updated, sleek & sophisticated (words of encouragement) shorter, more manageable hairstyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment