3.24.2011

"not since 0 became the new 2, and 2 became the new 4"

So there are a plethora of sample sales happening this week in the fashion capital (of America... because that's where I live... but everyone knew that, right?). Anyway, the bi-annual Hermes sales in happening as we speak, and I'm disappointed to say that I've heard some not-so-good reviews.. to the point that someone tweeted me telling me not to waste my time. That's a huge letdown for the enamel and scarf lovers throughout the City.

I mean, who doesn't want to walk away with this at 70% off? We all do, but, sadly, it doesn't look like that's happening.














Another sale happening now is the Phillip Lim sale - which appears to have some great prices, and all proceeds go to the relief effort in Japan. I might focus my energy on this sale in particular, even though Dolce & Gabbana and Escada are in the current as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment