11.17.2010

what are you hiding?

 THE best concealer i've ever used (not including under-eye concealers). literally glides onto my skin and matches my skin tone perfectly. sometimes i miss blending spots because it matches so well. embarrassing or amazing?
 i've used this for a while, and love the formula. it's heavy enough to cover my disgraceful dark circles, but light enough that it doesn't look like i've caked anything on my face. the best part - it's so cheap!
i recently decided to try this under eye concealer, and to my surprise, i wasn't 100% wowed. perhaps i haven't given it a long enough run? it looks good on, but there is no significant difference between this and the clinique  concealer - except the price.








also in my arsenal (because i literally have an arsenal of concealer that costs more than my winter coat):

 and this is just what i carry with my every day - i obviously don't use them all every day. i have a concealer-buying problem.


(sephora, mac)

No comments:

Post a Comment