6.18.2010

texmex.























Amica Italy 2010
(Knight Cat)

In the words of the sweet, innocent Shirley Temple: "Oh my goodness!" I caught a glimpse of these on Knight Cat and immediately found myself unable to take my eyes off of this editorial. The layering of the fabrics is just right (sometimes it can be a little overkill), and the mixture of the textures is impeccable. On top of that amazingness, the styling is perfect. It is definitely reminiscent of something I would put together. My favorite out of all the looks is the first look, for sure.

This immediately reminded me of something I've been doing a lot lately: wearing night gowns, or undergarments, as outfits. I recently went to my mom's for her birthday and upon entering was greeted with, "so, you're wearing my night gown as a shirt?" She'll be pleased to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this is acceptable!

1 comment:

  1. These shoot is great.
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3
    www.eatsleepdenim.com

    ReplyDelete